DONATE

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Girl in need of blood. Please help.

This afternoon, I received a text message from a friend of mine asking me to forward the message to people I know. I already forwarded it to a number of people. On top of that, I'm posting it on this Charity Blog in hopes that more poeple will read about it and possibly help out.

Well, my friend's friend is in the Subang Jaya Medical Centre (SJMC)'s Intensive Care Unit (ICU) right now. She needs someone to donate blood to her. Any blood of negative or B-.

The details of her condition are unclear. However, if you do have the right blood type and would like to help her out, the contact number is 016-9774557. Any form of assistance is very much appreciated. If you don't have the right blood type but would like to help her as well, you can do so by forwarding this message to your family and friends.

Thank you.

No comments: