gong hei fatt choi! :D
things to do this CNY
- Make someone happy. and by that i don't mean to sing " dong dong dong chiang " with a big ass microphone infront of their house at 2 am in the morning.
- Wish someone u dislike a happy chinese new year. note : HAPPY. don't chunk your fist into their mouth while doing so, please.
- Don't stop by the road side blocking everyone just because u wanna copy the number of that car that banged into the traffic light for your 4D.
- Spend more time in the kitchen, rather than infront of the tv.
- Don't scowl at that kiamsiap aunty just coz she gave u RM1 in the ang pau. atleast it isn't one cent!
- Don't tie your neighbour's dog to the firecrackers. no. not even their cats.
- Don't set yourself on fire. it kinda hurts.
- Don't be a blockhead and wear black infront of your 89 year old grandma.
- Don't jump inside the car. You might freak the person behind you.
- Eat and exercise. except if you don't mind dying early. Don't give me the emo ness please.
CNY is the time to release all your grudges and ask for forgiveness.
afterall, its a brand new year. :)
PS : its really rude to get someone's name wrong in your written Happy CNY card.