DONATE

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Any ideas?

Hello again. First of all I would like to announce that the official email address for this blog has been created. Now you can send me emails about events, activities, encouragement or whatoever to the official Charity Blog email address. charityblog@gmail.com

Secondly, I would like to ask a favour from all who care about charity to give me ideas on what to blog about. OR you can send your meaningful stories to me and I will post it right here. Your name will be listed as well. You can do so by sending your charity stories to the email address above.

Besides that if you come to know of any upcoming charity events or activities within Malaysia please send me the details and I will post it up in this blog as well. Oh yeah, your stories or experiences can included pictures as well.

Much thanks for everything!

No comments: