DONATE

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Making it BIG

In the first month of Year 2007, I have already accomplished 2 Charity Projects. I hope I will be able to achieve my target of getting involved in at least 10 Charity Project this year. And hopefully each project will be bigger and bigger.

I am very happy to see that this blog is growing fast. I thank all Charity Blog’s readers for your time and effort in viewing our blog. This is not my blog, but a blog for all. Everyone is free to share your point of view on Charity here.

I have a very big dream. I want to become like Bill Gates. A guy who is the richest man but humble at heart. I want to be like him. Bill Gates had donated billions of dollars to support the research of AIDS. If I’m not mistaken. He should be taken example by all youth in this planet earth.

But first, I want to work out this blog. I want to make it BIG. Not for fame but for the sake of everyone. I want this blog to be the key point why people are doing charity these days. A big dream I know but it isn’t impossible. Hopefully my dream will come true. Since young I had always wanted to help other people but I don’t know where to start. But now I know. Right here, right now.

I plead all readers to support my goodwill. Have a charitable heart and support CHARITY BLOG!

No comments: