DONATE

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Planning a Charity Project

Hey all. I am now planning a charity project to help out the flood victims of the Johor State.

The title of the project will be 'Donate a box of Mineral Water Campaign'. Sadly this project will only be within my school. I wish to make it big but I think it is better to just start from small. Maybe later on I will plan something bigger. But after all it's all about charity.

So this project goes like this, letter or leaflets will be given out to all the students of my school (SMK BUD4) to request them to donate a box or a few boxes of mineral water to the organising committee. Then the boxes of water will be donated to the flood victims through a bigger organisation. I am planning to donate the boxes of water through the Malaysia Red Crescent Society (MRCS).

Hopefully this project goes well as it is still under planning stages.

No comments: