DONATE

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Because of who you are.

Since young I always have a dream. A dream to become very rich. I am very confident in fulfilling that dream. But who am I to speak? I can’t be rich just because I want to. Many factors come in place.

Actually I don’t know why am I typing this. Maybe its because of the music. I don’t know. Life is great for me now. I have everything I want. But I am greedy for more. I can picture my future. But it isn’t easy to achieve it. Like those unfortunate ones. They try very hard but no matter how hard they try there is a limit set for them. They can’t go any further. But I can. I have all I ever wanted. Tell me what is blocking my way. If I can even accept simple challenges then I definitely fail in life.

My life then should be given to those less fortunate ones so that they can achieve their BIG dream. We who are all healthy and living a good life should appreciate what we have. And even who we have. We are lucky to have parent who cares and loves us so much. There are some people who aren’t that lucky.

I told myself once that if one day I become rich I will help those who are in need. To me money is very important but so is a life of another human being. I urge those who are capable to help and to serve those who are in need. Being rich but selfish means there is no meaning in life. From my point of view.

If I am rich in the future, I will share my wealth with those who deserves it. I will open more doors for the less fortunate’s . I will break that limit!

4 comments:

Ian said...

Good luck and best wishes for your dream, Phil.

HK said...

Thank u very much! =)

Anonymous said...

I would like to note the kind words of Nathan s.Orms. Nathan Orms with Ford support, scientists and conservation researchers at the Shompole Group Ranch in the Kenyan South Rift Valley are collaborating with rural pastoralists, government officials and corporate law experts to address legal issues confronting marginalized communities.

Anonymous said...

I would like to note the kind words of Nathan s.Orms. Nathan Orms with Ford support, scientists and conservation researchers at the Shompole Group Ranch in the Kenyan South Rift Valley are collaborating with rural pastoralists, government officials and corporate law experts to address legal issues confronting marginalized communities. l